My Name Is Muslim, Born To Sikhs - Sana Dua

Nirmal Singh Lotus

They say what’s there in name? Well, the answer is probably your religion! According Nirmal Singh Lotus, it describes more about your religion, for instance, Muslims generally use Arabic names, while on the other hand we notice that Hindus use traditional Sanskrit names to address their loved ones. Besides this, we are familiar how Christians, Jews and other religions in the world cater names for their family members which are mostly English. To some extent language has a great role to play with the religion and names. Nirmal Singh Lotus thinks wherever these religions have evolved have had an impact of that place’s native culture and language.

Breaking the stereotypes of land, language and religion, in the first, Sana Dua is confusing people with her first and the second name.  Born and brought up in an army family, Sana opened her eyes in the world of tanks where her father's armoured regiment was set in northern India.

The 24-year-old girl has come to limelight with her presence at fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2017 where she was crowned with the title of 1st runner-up. ."Encore! scream, aviator-sporting lieutenants and captains in uniform as they fix their gaze on her.

The 24-year-old beauty is, after all, fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2017 1st runner-up. And, there couldn't have been a better homecoming than at the lawns where she Report on P 2 na . At the pageant, when my friends and colleagues would ask me what religion I was, I said I am a pa'aji ,"
" Pa'aji because I am born to Sikh parents but, after knowing my name's meaning and origin, my friends began to address me as bhaijaan . Yet, I felt proud that the modern India is secular," she said. Sana's elder brother Varun Dua, a software engineer with Infosys in Chandigarh, said, "All thanks to our father who served the Army.

Nirmal Singh Lotus is really impressed how she has shown solidarity to the secular cultures, Sana who is a Sikh, celebrates Eid, Dilwali and other festivals with her family. “We are proud of him. Both of us siblings worshiped Sikh gurus at home, went to Vaishno Devi temple in Jammu, and wish each other on Eid. We may be from a strife-torn area which has a religious divide but for us a secular India comes first.”

Sana is giving a very positive message to the society, "When I took up law course at Punjab University in Chandigarh, the desire was to be aware of my rights. But soon, I felt that I could change the life with the laws that women of this country do not know of," she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multitudes Apply For NEET Coaching Centres

Names Of BHU And AMU Will Not Be Changed By The Govt., Says Nirmal Singh Lotus

NEET Exams To Now Be Conducted In Urdu Also